I have just subscribed to the PD listserv and would like to introduce
myself if I may. I am 51 years old and have been diagnosed with PD for a
little over a year. I had symptoms for a few years but until hand tremors
started I was unaware of it. I have had a fairly rapid onset. I have
dicfficulty walking and recently have developed some speech problems. I
take the usual Sinemet for it and it workes well. I was a very active
person and my hardest realization has been a lessing of activity.

I retired from the US Coast Guard and am now a school admimistrator in
Sacramento Ca. I am a avid reader and enjoy historical novels and poetry. I
have two grown children and a wife of 31 years. In spite of PD my life is
happy and productive. I look forward to interacting with all of you and
would enjoy any e- mail if you care to do so. I am at the following two
addresses.

Terry

Work = [log in to unmask]
Home = [log in to unmask]