From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Nancy Stephenson
Sent:   Sunday, August 09, 1998 2:46 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: PD vs NOT PD

I hover in the background of this list.   Being British I donk always know
what you are politically talking about,so I tend  to look for messages that
are shall we say 'lighter' in content.

Keep them coming I love em.  I hav ehad pd 12 year and having a pallidotomy
next week.  I must tell you something that made me laugh last week.  I
enrolled for some computer classes and thought I would try somehting compelely
different so put my name on the list for Spanish.  When I was given the info
sheet I was signed up for tap dancing.  Can you imagine a parkie tap dancer.

keep smiling

sticky