Darwin (Shakespere:

I really enjoyed reading that.  It was somewhat spectacular.   I enjoy that
type of writing and you did it very well.  WS would be proud.

Today I have been chasing Drs.  I am trying to get back to Rush Presbaterian
ST lukes in Chicago.  That is where I went first.  It seem 2 of my doctors are
very angry at each other.  Doesn't do me any good at all. They just can't work
together.  So I now still sit with very bright red feet and legs and now the
flesh is peeling as if it was burned.  What a pain.
Take care of yourself.  And email me also.  I usually just am home, so feel
free.
TTFN\
Gina
47/8mo

I am really shaky tonight.  Really wild out of control shaking.  Great and I
wanted soup.