Hello everyone.  I am becoming so concerned with this PD non PD.  I
cannot see why we should have to use our delete button for messages we
are not interested in.  Has anybody thought about using the "Reply to "
button??  This way our PC's are not bogged down with these sometimes
long , personal  messages.  Whenever I see a personal name starting a
message I am very annoyed if it really has nothing to do with what this
Listserve is meant to do. Why, oh wny, do you need to address your
comments to the whole group when it has nothing to do with what the list
is interested in.  Give us a break and use a personal e-mail.  I am sure
many, many would appreciate it.

I hated to do this but I really felt it necessary because it is getting
out of hand
Elizabeth