Oh Janet:

Your babies sound prescious.  The names I'm sure fit.  But Mr. Potato Head is
a scream.
The last one can't get the name but he's the one that has made you laugh for
the last four years sounds very special .
If I ever travel I have been worried about the kids.
I would really love to read your past post about your pets.  I am holding  my
biggest baby.  It is a little black schnauzer named Abby.  I have something
about that name, dolls named Abby, Teddy Bears named Abby, oh well I have this
couple that I know.  She bought her husband this little black schnauzer
weighing in at 2 lbs. Runt of the litter.  He commented to me one night that
they couldn't keep her.  I said I'll be over in the morning with husband.  She
fit into the curve of my hand.  I was in love.  So was my husband.  She is so
smart, cute, she goes camping, plays dead, can you tell I'm attached.  We than
bought a silver schnauzer, that we appropriately named Bandit.  She steals
everything.  Food is her favorite and it doesn't matter if it is garbage or
good stuff.
Now the other side of the coin

We have Fred (pre-2nd marriage)  Now this guy is so big.  He loves to lay
across the loungers back.  He is red tiger and likes popcorn, ice cream, ham,
turkey but these are fresh.  He talks in short little meow bursts, sits on the
vanity in bathroom, likes to watch you brush your teeth also sense he loves
fresh water he gets a dixie cup full.  He is the best cat I have every had.

Then his sister Ethyl:   She is somewhat of a bitch.  Sorry, she runs the herd
and jumps on them from above. She beats them with her paws what a sight.  She
cannot stand it when her food dish is showing the bottom.  It has high sides
of food but the little spot at the bottom drives her crazy.  She is just now
becoming more social.  My husband was not real thrilled with cats but he
wanted me so my cats came to.LOL
Ethyl loves him.  She follows him around the house.  Sits in his lap and
generally makes him cater to her.

The cats are 9 years old.  Brother/Sister liter mates
Abby is 6 years old
Bandit is 4 years old.

I know how you feel about the babies.  I have had a Rat named Vinnie, nicest
pet.  They are great and he helped me overcome my fear of rodents.
I have had a HedgeHog named Toby.  I had him for a long time and he just quite
eating and died.
I also had a dwarf Hamster (acutally I had 3 - Lotus, Mercedes, and Porsche)
No one explained that hamsters are not colony animals, so Porsche killed
Mercedes and when Porsche started on Lotus he was out back to Pet store.
I am wondering because all of these last group died a few months ago.  My
husband took pity on me and bought a  Guinia Pig.  She does not like me and
the thing I think is because I shake so much.  Oh well thank you so much for
sharing your pets with me.  They are my family.  So much unconditional stuff
that it is great.
My one friend here stated that if she dies she wants to come back as my pet.
I guess that means that get good care.  Aren't we lucky to have found these
gifts and the love they give back it wonderful.
Gina
TTFN
HUGS TO YOU