---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:44:10 -0500
From: R Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Hi Comiserating

-Since being accepted for the PD listserve have mostly just lurked around.
Now I guess I have some questions too.
    First one is about how long we have been showing signs Of PD
    Another.What are the symptoms.
        How far back do we go without the feeling [ Ha ] is this a
legitimate Symptom, Or was something else causing it?
    I was officially Diagnosed with PD about 3 years ago.
    One DR. said NO all you have is intentional tremors. A neurologist agree
with me that I did indeed have it.
    In 1990 I had 4 bypasses put  in.In 1991 I had a heart attack I have
added Eczema , Raynauds Decease, had colon cancer removed and lost my wife
to kidney cancer. I shake I tell people that I must be a Quaker. I think I
am losing my mind, my balance is poor, with some of these things going back
10 years ago or possibly 15 years . I have come to the opinion that it takes
much longer for someone to finally believe we have some things.
    I am on 25/100 sin. 3 times a day. 1/2mg Mirapex 3 times a day. Plus my
blood pressure medicine.
    If this this PD is going to destroy me It is going to have to fight like
H*** ..
    Oh yes I am 73 years old . do you think that any lady would have me ?
Angry ? You better believe it !!