Wendy:

I will join you August 16, and we could call is Parkinson's Day of Prayer.
 It can never hurt and when 100's or 1000's bind together it makes prayer
more powerful.  My husband has had Parkinsons for 14 years now.  He was
diagnosed at 43.  It has not been an easy road for him or for me.
 Sometimes I feel the caregiver suffers more.  Please do not take that the
wrong way.  We have two wonderful children 23 and 27.  One married with a
darling little boy.  He keeps me laughing but the road is rough.

I will ask my friends to join with me and also put all the victims' on my
church's prayer chain for August 16, 1998.

We will thank the Lord for all the miracles we will expect.

Thanks

Bev McNeill