Hi, Terry!

     My name is Becky Potts.  I'm going into my junior year in highschool.
I'm interested in this list for a few reasons.  My grandpa was diagnosed
with Parkinson's a few years ago, but just recently I have become interested
in scientific research of neurological diseases.  I researched Huntington's
Disease in depth after doing a small project and becoming interested in HD.
I learned that any science project to be done would take 5 to 10 to 20 years
and would not be a highschool project, so I decided to switch my view to
Parkinson's.  I did a little bit of research and discovered that it is not
yet known for sure if  PD has a genetic link.  I thought that would be a
great project for me to look into (especially considering that if there is a
link then I may eventually develop the disease!).  My idea is to simply
gather enough information (case histories of relatives with PD) to do a
statistical analysis on the genetic link.  If there is any way anyone could
help me with this project, I would be extremely grateful!

I've gotten my data sheet figured out, so if I could ask a few questions it
would be a great help.  (I need to have your permission to use this
information in my study before I get into the fairs and symposia.)  Ok, here
goes:

1. PWP's name
2. PWP's location (city, state/province)
3. PWP's/your E-mail address
4. PWP's occupation
5. PWP's relatives with PD (if any) and the following info on them as well
as PWP
6. gender
7. Onset Age (first symptoms)
8. Diagnosis Age (when doctors diagnosed PD)
9. Age now
10. other illnesses PWPs have had
11. chemicals PWPs have been exposed to
12. other trauma PWPs have endured
13. Ethnicity of PWPs
14. Brief history of geographic locations PWPs have lived in

Wow!  What a list!  I hope  it's not too hard to track it all down!! I
understand if you don't know all the info.  Thanks for helping!!

Becky Potts