A week ago Sun I asked for prayers for my Cecily 78/20 in the hospital with
pneumonia -  then on Tues that she was getting better and thanks for your
prayers. Now she needs more help  - on Fri at about 10 AM she had a stroke -
paralysis of right arm and leg. CAT scan says no major damage.  She does
have some movement in the arm and leg now and our MD and Neuro both both
feel she is progressing nicely. I manage a pretty good front with her and of
course she is her usual courageous self, but when I'm alone it's rough. I
feel like Job and wonder what's next.
Bob Anibal