Gil,

I can only speak from my own experience.  I have had PD since 1989 and am under the care of a
neurologist.  I would never take medicines of this potency without the care and consultation of a
physician.

Since March I have been taking 150 mg of sinemet first thing in the morning (7:15), together with 1
tablet of tasmar and one of mirapex.  This lasts until approximately 10:15, at which time I take
another 150 mg of sinemet (25/100 tablets).  About 12:30 or 1:00 I take one more
tablet each of tasmar and mirapex (tablets taken together).  About 3:30 or 4:00 I take another 150
mg of sinemet.  Around 7:00 I take another tablet each of tasmar and mirapex.  About 8:30 or 9:00 I
take the final sinemet tablet (100 mg).  This schedule keeps off-time to a minimum, unless I'm doing
something strenuous, in which case I need more sinemet or rest.

The neurologist told me to take the tasmar and mirapex at the same time and to take the sinemet
separately save for the first dose in the morning.  Also, I was told that the tasmar and mirapex
could be taken with or without food, but the sinemet should be taken on an empty stomach.

One of the most striking things about PD is the variation in the way people react to the disease as
well as the medication.  What may be good for one, may be a disaster for another.

Good luck.

Howard Cohrt