Hi Folks:  As I previously posted one time I am creating a National Data Base
of PD Support groups. My past experience is that the many lists are not kept
up to date and may be as much as 50 percent obsolete. Therefore in creating
the data base I am attempting to contact each group by phone or mail to verify
the accuracy of my information. I am in essence merging the lists of the
APDA,NPF, PDF PAN and many state groups that have sent me information. I am
estimating that I will identify and place in the data base in excess of 1300
groups. If you have a list of local groups please forward on to me you list
for consideration.

The State lists will be dispensed to any PD organization asking me for
printouts at no cost.  Once I have reviewed a state  I will automatically send
every s.g. in that state an up to date list of the state.

This is turning out to be more work than   I thought but  recently several
groups have offered some assistance. I  can print mailing label for each state
and will do so for any group at a nominal cost. There is no reference in the
lists that any group is affiliated with any organization since this is a truly
cooperative effort and it is designed to be shared with all for the benefit of
we people with PD.

To those persons and groups who have sent me lists and offered suggestions I
thank you all publicly now. Would you believe that OHIO has in excess of 92
groups. Does anyone care to speculate which state has the most and the least
number of support groups.

Dale Severance 57/12   Just relaxing away a Wednesday afternoon.