Yeah, but we'll have to get Dennis in Australia to screw it back in
because of the corollas effect.

Didn't send with original post, here's one I left out:

Q:  How many senior managers does it take to change a light bulb?
   A:  We've formed a task force to study the problem of why light bulbs
        burn out and to figure out what, exactly, we as managers can do
        to make the light bulbs work smarter, not harder.

Some day when this dies back down, I'll post the rest of them. I can't
take credit for them, they were sent to me from an old high school
buddy, now living in California. We just recently got in touch again and
are having a ball reminiscing.

Darwin