Well, did he become nice and help.  Well, ok so the only reason he helped was
because of the pretty girl and you know how those One-eyed Cyclops are.  He
can only see a part of the true picture.

My husband said he is going to buy me a Harley Davidson with a side car.  I
can carry the babbies there.  I don't know what else we can do. I am so hot.
I am going to an art festival today with a friend.  Lets see is I can make it.

You take it easy Barb.  If that Cyclops starts to bother you, email me and
I'll come to your recue.  I'll bring my cyclopser ray gun and shoot out
another eye, than I'll got with you to the other place and wait for barbie
heads.  Private job are they there yet?

This is ridiculous weather.  It know what I need but maybe later.

Missing you
TTFN

Gina