Last night I did a very stupid thing. I got out of bed at about 4
0'clock, undermedicated, to go to the bathroom.  And I tripped over
something that shouldn't have been there, except that I had been too
lazy to put it away the night before.  And I fell, twisting my foot
under me.  Ok , I didnt really hurt myself - more an insult to my
dignity.  Just bent a toe out of shape.
 But I was scared, because to all intents and purposes, I was alone ,
the kids were sound asleep and nothing could wake them... and the
telephone was out  of reach - on the bed -  and what if I had really
hurt myself?  And then I started thinking about people like Ivan, who
through force of circumstances are alone, without a care giver.......
Boy,was I scared.....!
Hilary Blue