Ida, you raise so many good points, but I have no good answer.  Today, that
satellite blew up and they ADMITTED it was a ONE BILLION DOLLAR LOSS.  I don't
know if this means that there was no insurance on the project, if it could
even be purchased, but I don't drive a car or live in a home without
insurance, so WHY can they just make fireworks shows with our hard earned tax
money?  That could have represented 10 times what a PD cure could cost.  I
have a feeling that MORE than a billion dollars will be needed to replace the
satellite, while people are suffering..........  So pathetic.