At 11:31 AM 8/7/98 , Rick Hermann you wrote:
>Here are a few thoughts about breaking the news to one's child.

-snip-

There is a pamphlet published by the APDA (my copy comes from the Parkinson
Foundation of Canada) entitled, "What's Wrong with Grandpa?" that may prove
useful to many of us and which answers the questions that a youngster might
ask in a similar situation.

Do I need to explain to anyone on this list how to contact the
organizations involved if they desire a copy?

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness