I suppose that this subject has been discussed here numerous times but I
want to know if anyone has had any experience good or bad with vitamins
mitigating the symptoms of PD? There is a lot of litrature out there both
pro and con on the subject and it is conviencing from both sides. I have
never been one to take food suplements but now that I am limiting my
comsumption of protein to enhance the absorbsion of sinemet I was wondering
if there was any benifit both from a neutrician and a PD standpoint ?

Terry