Speaking of organizing a list of volunteers, I think I do recall that around
Philadelphia, there was a group of lawyers, who volunteered their time
toward helping people with their EEOC cases (e.g., someone unfairly treated
on the job, or even denied a job, due to disability).  Maybe there's a way
to use the Americans with Disabilities Act to perhaps bring suits against
the government itself in certain cases, such as when benefits are wrongfully
denied.  (Might help also get some good lawyers involved if they thought
tthere was some money to be made on a lawsuit).  Just another thought.

Wendy