Hi Hilary:
I have the confusion thing also.  Its like I get so overwhelmed and can't keep
things straight.  I try writing lists of what to do but I get lost quickly.
My husband does understand about these things.  I'm not sure I always do.

I have been shaking very bad since yesterday.  My mind took a trip and feels
empty.  I feel that I am becoming a burden to friends and family.  I seem to
spend more alone time, and try to ask for help.  I went to a Big Band concert
today.  I had trouble going down the ramp. People on all sides, I started to
panic as all of the people pushed me.  Well, stress took over and I was a
moving mess.  Sat for about an 1 1/2 and when it came time to get up, I could
babely do that.  I should have stayed home.

I do have an appointment with a replacement Doctor in  Chicago .  The
appointment will be coming up very soon.
I just have a boat loud of feelings rolling around.  I don't mean to dump on
you Hilary.  You just seem to have some of it together.  I know I losing some
of it.  Becoming more Paranoid, more hallucinations, more like I don't fit
again.  I don't know if it is the Parkinson's or not.
Oh well
Thanks for listening.
Gina
TTFN