Gina-- I have to wonder if the paranoia and hallucinations you mention are
new side effects, or just getting worse? As you know, both those are
usually due to
medication--perhaps too much--when you see the new doc be sure to tell him
about that part of it.  Peter had a terrible paranoid episode last summer
that put him in hospital and in need of home health care for 6 weeks after
he got home--it was because his neuro started him on the then-new Mirapex,
and didn't cut back on his Sinemet, and he got an overload. Pretty scary!
We got off Mirapex in a hurry, and he's done OK on Requip--but last week
began to have hallucinations (very mild) again, and it seems to have been
due to a new drug,Detrol, for overactive bladder problems. We've stopped it
now, and he's better.  So Gina, watch the meds carefully--I don't know what
you take, but  they can cause problems as well as cure them!

SNIPPED

>I do have an appointment with a replacement Doctor in  Chicago .  The
>appointment will be coming up very soon.
>I just have a boat loud of feelings rolling around.  I don't mean to dump on
>you Hilary.  You just seem to have some of it together.  I know I losing some
>of it.  Becoming more Paranoid, more hallucinations, more like I don't fit
>again.  I don't know if it is the Parkinson's or not.
>Oh well
>Thanks for listening.
>Gina
>TTFN

        for YOU from Camilla

                               \\|//
        |                      (o o)
        When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot,
                Hang on, and swing!
                           oooO    (   )
                            \_)