People out there,

I have had one of my crazy ideas.  You-all were talking earlier about
Medusa, the lovely lady who turned people into stone ie rigid.
And isn't Medusa also a kind of jelly fish ie tremble and shake ?
Do we need to look any further. I think that is serendipity, a gift from
the gods, just dropped into our laps.........  ((HA HA Joke)

Actually, I like the idea of the Hourglass. Whose idea was it
originally. Absolute genius, an inspiration. The tulip is somewhat
insipid.  It was nice of Mr van der Wereld to name it after James
Parkinson.  But there is no uniformity in the way it has been adopted by
different groups.

Hilary Blue