Date:    Thu, 6 Aug 1998 23:36:31 -0400
From:    Jed Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Toe numbness

My friend Anne wishes to join the conversation again.  As i explained
before she does not have access to a computer, so has asked me to relay
the following:
She has trouble with her feet too. Apart from what she calls the "normal
PD scrunched up toes, she also has very little feeling in her feet ( or
her hands).  She can feel the presence of something, but no pain, or
heat or cold.  She asks if anyone has had BOTOX treatment for their toe
problems?  And what about orthotics? And does anyone have  any sort of
exercise routine specifically directed to the toes.  As I told you last
time around, she has only been taking sinemet since January, and up till
now has been dealing with her problems by using some yoga techniques.
Since she has years of experience both of practising and teaching yoga,
she has begun developing a handbook of exercises for the feet  and the
hands especially to help PWPs.  She requests comments and input.
Anne, I hope I remembered correctly all the things you wanted me to say.

Hilary Blue