Dear Listserv Members:

Just a reminder that NPF has PSA's describing the symptoms of PD.
As I posted in the past, we produced a PSA with Muhammad Ali which is
currently airing all over the country. The latest Neilson tracking reports
I received indicated that the PSA had reached a total audience of
27,821,479 as of August 5. If you would like a copy of the PSA on beta
format to send to your local stations, you can purchase one from our
producer, Bryan Glazer, WSTN (212)683-4242 at cost of $55.00 (that is what
the beta tapes unfortunately cost)

 NPF also has available three print PSA's.

All three describe the symptoms of PD, but one also mentions that
caregivers are the heroes of PD.

These are available to anyone who thinks they may be successful in getting
them printed in local newspapers or magazines.

Check out the August issue of John Kennedy Jr.s Magazine "George". I was
successful in getting the magazine to run a PSA for us.

Thanks.
Melinda Brown, NPF