Wendy:

I don't think SS looks at it that way.  I have friends that are younger and
are still trying to get SS.  It took me from July 97 to August 98.  Two turn
downs and an attorney, but the clincher was the letter from my Psy about my
mental condition now that PD had been added to the roster.
It just takes what it takes.  I got a expand-a-folder to hold letters from SS
my paper work to SS just so I knew when They called I had the info.
I even shed some tears in the main office.  I was so upset, they just didn't
understand.  I am still waiting for lump sum and monthly to start.  It is a
funny situation.
TTFN
Gina
Hugs to all today.  New Doctor