In anticipation of the 3 hour plane ride to FL that I will be taking tomorrow,
I bought a copy of John Kennedy's magazine GEORGE and low and behold it opened
to page 55 and almost a full page public service announcement about PD from
the NPF.

It reads:  Soft speech, Rigidity, Tremor, Slowness of movement, Walking or
balance problems, Depression
The symptoms of Parkinson's disease can look like many other conditions.

And other conditions can look like Parkinson's disease.  It is difficult to
diagnose, but its symptoms may be controlled with effective treatment.  If you
or someone you love has Parkinson's disease, we can help.
Call the National Parkinson's Foundation at 1-800-327-4545.  Call now.

NPF
National Parkinson's Foundation
Supported by a grant from DuPont Pharma

I was impressed.

Let's hear it for the NPF.  George is a pretty cool magazine.

Thought you'd be interested.
Barb Brock 53 cg Art 56/1.5 years