Dear Dennis:
I was limited on time yesterday when I took my wife (Lynne) to her support
group.
I am supplying you and  others who might be interested in the support
groups available here in Orange County, California.

Here are some you should consider and   far from all.
Where             Sponsored by         Call
Attention

ORANGE -- St. Joseph Hospital    714-771-8243
TUSTIN  --   Same                            Same
IRVINE  --    Hoag Mem. Hosp.    714-574-6338     Mignone Trenary
NEWPORT --Same                            Same

These are only but a few. Through these phone no.'s you will be able to
get many more.

Hope this will get you going

Regards,

Henry Guttentag, CG for wife 64/9