How about condition? Doesn't have much of a ring to it, does it.? We will never
change the ICD (is it still 9?) coders are hard to train. For a long time MDs
did not learn how to use those codes, but the hospitals had to force them to
learn them. No one likes them, they leave no room for nuances, diseases/
syndromes/ conditions or whatnot all have nuances. Sure can't code them.

Nita