Hello all:

Good morning almost.  I have been searching for the answers I needed.  As some
of you are aware or care to be, I have had a terrible time with my feet and
legs.  It has come to my attention that the 3 doctors I have been dealing with
none other than Larry, Curly and Moe.  Each one proclaiming "This is  not my
problem ask one of the other doctors that you have" said Larry.  So I went to
see Curly, of which he had the same opinion as Dr. Larry.  "This is not my
problem go see Moe, and Moe said the same thing as all the other drs.  Well,
I've secured an appointment at  Rush St Lukes Neurological Center

The doctor, she was trained by the founder of The Movement Disorder Center,
Dr. Harold Klawans who died shortly after my visit.   I believe this may prove
very fruitful.  I wasn't told by anyone, what to expect, and that I had this
disease.  That would not go swa
  So I have decided what to do.  I am going to keep the doctor in Chicago and
Well,ll nd looke 0ds EziFarkinson@
TTFN
Gina