Dear Craig,
   Even earlier this am you wrote:

> Nancy Shlaes
Nancy Please add me to list.I ecently started to close my left eye for
no particular reason,but to avoid straining it I would switch eyes.Real Smart!
Craig60/2   [log in to unmask]

        My question for you is to which list do you wish to be added?
   A. To the very long list of people who do odd, weird, strange or unusual
         things.
   B. The considerable shorter list of folk with a serious eye lid disorder/disease called Blepharospasms.

        If your choice is A. my humble advice is to stop it.If you live in New Jersey please consult with Bruce Anderson OR
        If your choice is B. my humble advice is to drop me a note and I'll
send you a copy of what I sent to Nancy off list OR you may go directly to the Dystonia Dialog at   http://www.dystonia-foundation.org/

Take Good Care,
   george