Glad to have some fun, as long as no one gets hurt!!!  I threatened to tell
the chainsaw incident: about 25 years ago I went to Zayre's and bought a
little 8" electric chainsaw to cut my hedges and fruit trees, I climbed on a
ladder and was reaching to cut some branches and the saw kicked, so I caught
it with my hand. The palm was squirting out blood! I knew I had to get to an
emergency room, but Barbara hates to see blood and I knew she would not be
able to drive me if she was screaming and all, so I ripped off my shirt, and
wrapped it around the hand to stop the blood from being seen. In a few seconds
the blood was coming through the shirt and all over me, but I HAD to get
stitched up. I went in the house and Barbara is yelling, and I said PLEASE
keep calm and drive me to the hospital!  She finally did and it only took a
few stitches when the bleeding stopped. In a few days I was healed enough to
clean the chainsaw, with my good hand....and bring it back to Zayre's.  They
looked at my bandage and did not even ASK why I was returning the saw!
Since then, I pay a guy to trim the trees!