Dear WHH:
 I recently found a list in the Archives and also received one   from
Jeff Jones before my last trip to the Hospital --good thing I had
It--they tried to give me both Reglan and demerol!

I've had to learn to fight for myself---by all means,  arm yourself with
info and put in their face---I told the nurse NO and she then asked the
Hospital pharmacist who said there was nothing in Demerol's
contraindicatons about PD.  I still said NO.  They gave me something
else.
Trust no one--  the nurse was well meaning and willing to check but she
still came back with wrong information.  I now have a split personality
:: there is Me and there is the PWP from Hell.

becky hudson