I am the President-elect of the NCA (National Chainsaw Association) and I can
see we are getting an image problem.  Why is it, that a few wimps cut off a
few fingers or a leg, and then cry to anyone who cares to listen, "chainsaws
are bad."  HAH!  Chainsaws don't hurt people, PEOPLE hurt people!  If you
don't know how to USE a chainsaw, just use proper safety equipment, like a
suit of armor!  A pair of iron gloves would be good too.  In order for the NCA
to undo the damage done by all the cry babies, who think they need five
fingers on each hand, we will have to feature chainsaws in movies and TV
shows.  We are planning Disney characters with chainsaws where their hands
would have been, in more innocent times.  This, to show small children, that
chainsaws are fun!  We will have contests where kids will be able to cut other
kids hair with a chainsaw. We will also have a blood drive, to give the
parents something to do. Remember: "When you see a puddle of blood..thank a
chainsaw"   Chainsaws help to thin out the overpopulation among loggers, etc.,
who might starve to death, if we did not give them a chance to hack each other
into hors d'ourves !
(wait until the spell checker sees that!)  If you have any questions dial
1-800-Chainsaw.