^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/12                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     57    deg. F
   I must say that I was quite shocked to learn today, upon telephoning a
college classmate in Boston, that America had dropped 90 or 100 bombs on
"terrorists."  All I could think of is, why can't President Clinton issue
an Executive Orde instead, and drop 90 or 100 million dollars into the
needy budgets of promising neurological research projects that might lead
to the BIG DISCOVERY that will cure Parkinson's Disease?

How many innocent lives are being snuffed out by bombs, while we who are
sick and suffering see America's precious resources drained away into
overseas military machoism again??

IN the 60's, my two favorite buttons were "Make Bread, Not Bombs" and
"What if they gave a war and nobody came?" Who has time for wars when
people who are ill are left to die uncured?

Now "Our Time is Running Out!"  The sand in our  Parkinson's hourglass is
nearly gone.  Mr. Clinton has not, in my humble opinion, advanced his
position, or America's popularity, by using bombs to deflect attention
away from Ms. Lewinsky.  If he would declare a "War on Disease," I would
THEN be a warrior!!

Meanwhile the War on Parkinson's must be fully funded. Until the
government's priorities are changed, I  am truly too busy trying to
conquer Parkinson's Disease to agree meanwhile  to another  war on
"terrorists!"