LISA CRUMRINE wrote:

> hello friends, does anyone have any info or experience with MANNATECH
> products, it a nutritional, aloe based product, supposedly being used with
> amazing results?  any feed back would be appreciated.

Lisa:  I have been to several Mannatech seminars at which there were
lots of testimonials presented regarding the wonderful things Mannatech
products have done for many people.  These ranged from losing weight to
curing cancer, regulating diabetes, and restoring sight to someone who
was nearly blind.  No one mentioned Parkinsons, so after the meeting I
asked one of the leaders in the organization who, of course, told me
which of their products would be most beneficial to me and which ones I
should not take (due to other conditions I have).  I am a real skeptic
so I have not taken any of the products, but I have a bottle of
Mannatech Plus in the cupboard "waiting for me."  I have a friend who is
into running and does a lot of 8K and 10K races.  He joined the
Mannatech program and buys about $90 of products each month.  He has
been taking these for about 2 years and says he is still not convinced
they are doing him any good.  But he continues to take them as they
don't do any harm either and there is that question of "maybe I would
not feel as good as I do if I wasn't taking the products."  If you want
any literature or further info, e-mail me at
[log in to unmask]  If you decide to go on the program, let
me know what you take and if you see any benefits.  Good luck in sorting
out all the info.

JulieB  50/9