Brian,

Thanks for your always intelligent assessment of the situation.

You suggest that "it may be worth going back to minimal
or no dosage of any Parkinson's medication for 48 hours (Not a pleasant
prospect, I know), and starting afresh.
What do you think?"

My mother is in the process of reducing her Requip. She went from 7 mg.
3x/day to 7mg/7 mg/5 mg. and felt terrible. Today she is at 7/6/6 and said
she's going up again if she continues to feel this bad. So I would say that
the drugs are doing something -- just not what they are capable of doing
for others.

Also, in November, my mother was slowly taken off all drugs and felt awful
-- she cancelled her trip here for Thanksgiving.

She is going to a new doctor this week. I hope that a fresh look at things
may help. Thank you for all your help and concern. I don't know how my
mother functions without something like this list -- it is the only way I
can endure her Parkinson's.

Debbie White