I really need to write more than once a week and spread
this out a little. A couple of short subjects and one
long one in another letter:

I'd like to ask all of you to visit a new contributor
to the Time-Out section of the Parkinson Alliance, Ed
McCaffrey, who wrote a poem called "Parkinson's
Problems." It can be found by clicking:
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/time-out/index.htm

And please welcome our new PWP Dumpster Gang member,
Ellen Ingalls Guidry. Her page can be found here:
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/guidry.htm

One more short item (I promise!). I also have a strong
dislike for the "Disease" hook on our mutual problem. I
will go so far as to say that, from what I've read, Mr.
Parkinson isn't the kind of fellow that I would care to
know. I refuse to wear t-shirts with company logos on
them, so why would anyone assume that all of us would
like Mr. Parkison's name stamped in our medical
folders?

Personally I think the whole thing should be changed to
PhreD. I could handle telling someone, "Well, I have
Phred." Of course they wouldn't understand it but,
hell, they don't understand Parkinson's either.