hello all again,
Once more I am beginning to write what I hope this time will be
more than newspaper articles or letters to the editor.  I have been
looking over what has been written in several magazines on health
issues and I think it is time to get the truth out about PD.
What I feel I need is a good editor. If there are any volunteers
please write me off list ( [log in to unmask] ) and we will begin
work.  Actually I have the first article basically written but really
need the editing.
Ok, now I will watch the flood of mail come in. I appreciate the help
and support I receive here on this list and I hope I can give some of
it back.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling