>I can dance up a storm, even when I can't even walk, something to do with
>the brain having to think about the movements, don't understand it, but at
>times I will dance down the hall because I can't walk
>
>Any comments?

the muscles are fine if the subconscious motor sequences that one learned
are somehow accessed again.  I believe this occurs sometimes when the
motions are tried again and again - via the brain growing another connection
to the network that contains that memory in the motor networks.

Ronald Vetter  1936, dz PD 1984, carbidopa/levodopa, Mirapex, selegiline
[log in to unmask]     Ridgecrest, California
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter