Abi:

I think you're right about awareness of PD spreading and (IMO) lists like
this are a big reason why:  there is nothing that gives us courage to
pursue our course like the success of others that we see reflected here
every day!

It's unfortunate that publicity too often comes in the form of a death
notice.  Ed Ginzton was our patient and certainly did battle with his
disease over a long period of time.  In his professional life, he
contributed a great deal to the birth of Silicon Valley and in his personal
life he never gave in but fought to the last to live the best life open to
him.  It's ironic, isn't it, that the industry he helped to build (i.e.,
computers/internet) now serves as such a good conduit for conversations
like this.

Carole Cassidy