How about PPDDD, Progressive Parkinson Dopamine Deficiency Disorder.
Even looks like it has the tremors! Lots of D's but no disease. We need
something catchy like the AIDS sufferers have that is easily associated
and recognized. Well, anyway, I'll throw this out there and the rest of
you take it as a starting point and add you usual improvements.

[log in to unmask] (home)
[log in to unmask] (work)