Gina, I know how you feel. I too had a very depressive phase at the
beginning of my Parkinson. I had no one to ask questions. I searched for all
of the literature that I could find. Some of it confused me even more. I
found the most help from a Parkinson group. People with Parkinson and some
of their care people, friends, relations. These people told me all that what
I could not find in text books. I also received some very good advice and
what is more important "I WAS NOT ALONE." These kind people understood my
fears , my anxieties, my depressive spells. I do not know whether you also
have nightmares. I went through a terrible period of nightmares. I now have
to take sleeping tablets, this helps against the nightmares. If you would
like something to cheer you up and give you a smile for the day. Please let
me know and I will send you my poems, some of which will certainly make you
smile. Please do not be frightened there are a lot of people out there that
understand and are willing to help you. Just ask. I hope that this short
note will help you . God Bless Bernard.

http://newcountry.nu/mag/shaw.htm