Dear Jerry--what a beautiful presentation of a difficult subject, and one
which really speaks to our condition. I read it to Peter this morning, and
before I finished he said, "Print that!"  You have spoken for many of us,
and so movingly and tenderly--your dear CG-wife is as blest as you are.....

>Now, for something a little more serious - this is
>something I wrote way back in the caveman days of this
>list. Several people have asked me to drag it out, dust
>it off and repost it. The emotions are even more true
>now than they were back then

SNIPPED

>How many times have we made love? Once. It began the
>moment we met, and
>will not end until we each have take our last breath.

Shalom, Camilla                                 <[log in to unmask]>

                * "When the Spirit moves,    *
                *    the Light changes. "        *
                *  from "The Light Changes" *
                *                ---CHF        *