I fully agree about Depression.  I have been depressed all my life.  Was
finally diagnosed with Bi-Polar Manic Depression.  What a name but it carries
a quite a life sentence.  I thought I was crazy all those years.  People even
helped me believe I was crazy.  I worry that my daughter has BP.  I have a
Phychologist who takes care of that part of my life.  Seem to have it pretty
much under control.  When the PD meds were added some problems started to crop
up.  A 3 week manic episode, followed by a 2 week depression episode.  I am
having a very hard time sleeping, only 2-3 hours a night.  So, by deciding to
certainly doesn't help the BP Depression.  It is a nightmare in it's own.  I
like what you said about isolation and lonliness because they just drill into
my soul and heart.  And then if your real lucky, you have a committee that
lives in my head.   They have so many little messages for you. It is a black
day, and I wake to the sight of 2 Vultures one on either side of the bed.
They look at me and say "Now that you're awake, we want to talk to you".
Somewhat comical but somewhat the truth, no laughter.  The new message is
"Hey, we heard you to say you have Parkinson's Disease"?  Oh boy, now there is
more to be depressed about.
What a package it has.   With the depression , thank goodness for answering
machines, thick blinds, curtains, garages to hid cars, so many ways to
isolate.
TTFN
Gina
Hugs for Help.