I may have sent this to the wrong address cause it was sent back.  So I'm
going to try this again.  Your right, but it takes awhile to form a group of
people who can care for each other.  Yes, I found a few who understand and
accept me for who I am.  The unconditional love like my dogs give me.  Sorry
couldn't help it.  I was not alone either.  But I had to get away from certain
people and things before It could work.  And try to make my life better.  I
don't regret the choices I've made it is what got me here.   I would love to
have some of your poetry.  I do like to smile and keep myself up Nightmares
no, I just have Nightmares that teach me things.  It is all lessons.  You seem
to reflect a very helpful aura about yourself.  If you can write down your
dreams/nightmares they can be analyzed.  Nightmares are not always what they
seem to be.
Thank you for the poetry.  I will write back.
TT?FN
Gina
Hugs to you