Acctually, I have found that music can have one of two effects on me.
And that is regardless of whether i am listening or playing the piano,
but it is intensified when I am playing.  I can use slow, solemn music
to reduce dyskinesia. But fast, upbeat stuff  particularly with repeated
notes will induce dyskinesia ....
Hilary Blue (sometime piano teacher)