Dear Donna,
Either  your timing or mmine is good today.  Did you see my idea about
some sort of long term care facility for PWPs, especially us younger
ones.  My idea is not for a "When you come to the end of a perfect day"
kind of place. but more a sort of place where those of us whho are
restricted, need assistance sometimes - and some more frequently than
others - but still young, and active at other times - can live together,
share facilities  and amenities - such as care givers... and not be a
burden to family ( for those who have such a luxury) or simply to give
an option of a future to those of  us who don't.
DO you kmow if anybody has done a feasibility study for something like
this? And if not, why not. And if not now, then when?
    (And if I am only for myself, then who am I --sorry, couldnt resist
the quote - it flowed on so naturally - ). I digress, and I was really
trying to be serious for once.
Yours sincerely
Hilary Blue (49/16)