Good Job,Ivan.  I have done this and it is amazing how quickly they listen.  I
don't think they will do it because of the pressure put on them, by their
peerbut I certainly think it's worth a try.  If only we could get 80% of PWP
to call their congressmen or have a relative do that, I just know we could get
some attention.

Hope you are doing well.  Pa. is hot and dry, not complaining, lots of people
have it worse.  Before Brig was diagnosed(can't even remember that time) we
would always say, when we retired, I was going to Maine and he was going to
Florida.  He's always loved the heat and I hate it.

Love,
Gerry and Brig.