Most of you know I have had DBS surgery when it was still experimental and
since  have volunteered to be a candidate  for research  studies.  I spent
12 days at NIH  last year and now have been invited to Cornell University
in New York to give them a couple of pet scans.  In  return, Cornell is
delaying the return flight so my husband and myself can see New York.

If you had two days in New York what would you try to see?

My other piece of information to the group is that I have given a written
release to my story of Parkinson's to Medtronic and hopefully they will
plan to  have me speak through out the country in their behalf.  So many
things still need to be done before we can get to a cure.  We can't just
sit there and wait.  Do SOMETHING,  call a congressman.  We all have
something we can do. DO IT NOW!

This is a message to anyone that has not yet had Parkinson's for as long as
I have.
56/20

jjjane

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm