Hi Susan--your email address at the end of your message did not work,
so I am posting to list

To change to digest form, send a regular email message to:

and in the body of the note, type:

SET PARKINSN DIGESTS

<<
How do I receve te list in digest form? At the present time I am not able to
keep up with the list. I am the daughter of a gentleman with PD and began
looking for cheaper meds and insurance for my parents. This "disease" will dry
up their savings that they worked hard for all their life.

Now I have found that it is a dunting task to keep up with the list and
therfore I need to Unsubscribe. If you have that infor I would appreciate
getting a message off-line.

Thanks for your desire to keep everyone involved, that's exactly what the PD
movement needs.

Susan Wilson

Good luck,

Barbara Blake-Krebs