Jane ... What a wonderful adventure. If I were only in NY for 2 days first
I would take a Grey Line tour. They are a bus tour company that will show
you the whole city.The tours can be arranged from most hotels in the
city.That way you will get to see the city and learn about the history of
it. Then of course see the Statute Of Liberty,the Metropolitian Meuseum and
then accross the street and see Centeral Park. Eat off the street carts the
hot dogs are wonderful and have a big hot pretzel with mustard. On the
second day the trip to Ellis Island is a must. You will be amazed at the
imigrent history there. New Yorker's are great people in their own eclectic
way. Have fun and speak on all our behalf at the seminar. If you have any
extra time a trip over and back on the Statan Island Ferry will show you
nice NY skyline sites and give you a chance to snuggle with your honey. :)

Terry